Aluminum melting furnace
Copper melting furnace
Medium frequency induction furnace
The medium frequency induction furnace is also called the intermediate frequency coreless induction furnace. It is mainly used for the melting and heat preservation of iron, alloy steel, copper, aluminum and other black and non-ferrous metals and their alloys. It can also be used for the melting of precious metals such as gold and silver. The medium frequency furnace also has the advantages of advanced technology, simple structure, stable and reliable performance, simple and convenient debugging and maintenance, large output power, fast working speed, high efficiency, low power consumption, reliable operation and low failure rate.
The composition of the medium frequency induction furnace equipment:
1. The electric and manual tilting method is generally composed of a main cabinet, a capacitor cabinet, an aluminum shell furnace body, a speed reducer, a bracket, a water-cooled cable, a tilting furnace control box, a crucible (or a die).
2. The hydraulic tilting method is generally composed of a main cabinet, a capacitor cabinet, a steel shell furnace body, a hydraulic station, a water-cooled cable, a tilting furnace control box, and a crucible (or a die).
Medium frequency induction furnace water cooling mode selection:
1. Sink + water pump: The water in the water tank is pressurized into the equipment by the water pump, and the water flows back to the water tank for recycling. Naturally dissipating heat through flowing water;
2. Sink + water pump + cooling tower: The water in the water tank is pressurized into the equipment by the water pump, and the water flows back to the water tank for recycling. The cooling tower emits heat in the water, and the cooling tower cools the circulating water with strong wind, which can effectively increase the heat dissipation and reduce the user's pool;
3. Sink + water pump + cooling tower + heat exchanger mode: the user-supplied external circulating water uses ordinary water, the inner circulating water uses pure water to avoid scale formation, and the equipment has a long service life;
4. Closed cooling mode: no need for water cooling preparation work, users do not need to dig the pool to buy pumps and other work, easy to install, reliable, fast, energy saving and environmental protection. The strong wind cools the circulating pure water through the heat pipe, and the pure water loss is small.