CNC quenching machine
CHJC-1000 series CNC quenching machine is a mechatronics product newly developed by our company based on the high-frequency quenching machine tool widely used in industrial processing. After repeated research and improvement, the machine tool adopts industrial control computer system to control the stepping. Motor drive, its technical performance is in the leading position in the domestic industry.
This product has the following main features:
1. This machine adopts PC industrial digital control system with advanced performance, convenient debugging and use, and can meet the quenching needs of complex workpieces to the greatest extent.
2, the machine can achieve quenching mode: continuous scanning quenching, simultaneous quenching, segmental continuous scanning quenching (segmentation degree setting, no need to switch, the same below), segmentation and simultaneous quenching.
3. Typical workpieces for this machine tool (within the corresponding size range) Shafts: various shafts, step shafts, gear shafts, camshafts, half shafts, outer circumferences and end faces of disc-shaped parts.
4. The machine tool electrical control system reserves the quenching heating and cooling water control interface. The quenching process and the cooling process can be controlled according to the process requirements.
5. Low operating costs. The workpiece running drive motor only needs 250W, and the whole machine consumes less than one-fifth of the mechanical equipment.
6, the use of profile structure fuselage, low cost, light weight, economical and practical.
7, easy to use and maintain, low failure rate, no leakage, solve the problem of old-fashioned machine tools.
8. High degree of automation and high production efficiency.
9. The guide rail adopts linear bearing with high precision, small friction and long service life.
10. The weight device balances the weight through the sprocket and the chain.
The main technical parameters
Maximum quenching length (mm) 1000
Maximum clamping workpiece length (mm) 1000
Maximum turning diameter (mm) ≤ φ400
Workpiece moving speed (mm/s) 2-60
Rotation speed (r/min) 40-150
Top moving speed (mm/min) 40-480
Workpiece weight (kg) ≤80
Input voltage (v) 220
Total motor power (kw) 1.5
Dimensions (length × width × height) 1200 × 580 × 2300