Induction hardening equipment for inner hole of semicircular workpiece
Quenching process: It is an indispensable heat treatment method for all kinds of metal workpieces. It is the most effective heat treatment method for improving toughness and wear resistance of workpieces.
Main technical parameters of inner hole quenching equipment for large semi-circular metal workpieces:
Equipment model: XXYP-80 input power: 80 kW output power 80 kW oscillation frequency: 15-35 KHz
Nine advantages of equipment:
1) The inductor is equipped with magnetic conductor, which can heat the workpiece more quickly without whole heating. It can selectively heat the workpiece locally. The workpiece has small deformation and saves energy and electricity.
2) The heating speed is fast, so that the workpiece can reach the required temperature in a very short time, or even less than 1 second. Thus, the surface oxidation and decarbonization of the workpiece are lighter, and most of the workpieces do not need gas protection.
3) The surface hardening layer can be controlled by adjusting the working frequency and power of the equipment as required. Thus, the martensite structure of the hardened layer is finer and the hardness, strength and toughness are higher.
4) After heat treatment by induction heating, the workpiece has a thicker ductile area under the surface hard layer and a better compressive internal stress, which makes the fatigue resistance and fracture resistance of the workpiece higher.
5) Heating equipment is easy to install on the production line, to realize mechanization and automation, to facilitate management, can effectively reduce transportation, save manpower, improve production efficiency.
6) Multi-purpose. It can complete heat treatment processes such as quenching, annealing, tempering, normalizing and tempering, as well as welding, smelting, thermal assembly, thermal disassembly and diathermic forming.
7) Easy to use, simple to operate, can be opened or stopped at any time. And there is no need to preheat.
8) It can be operated manually, semi-automatically and fully automatically; it can work continuously for a long time, or it can be used immediately and stopping randomly. It is conducive to the use of equipment in the low power supply price concessional period.
9) High utilization rate of electric energy, environmental protection and energy saving, safety and reliability, good working conditions for workers, the state advocates. Wait.
Although, it also has some shortcomings. For example, the equipment is relatively complex, the cost of one investment is relatively high, the interchangeability and adaptability of induction components (induction coils) are poor, and it is not suitable for application on some complex workpieces. But its comprehensive index is good, and its advantages are obviously more than its disadvantages. Therefore, induction heating is one of the main processes in metal processing. It is an ideal choice to replace coal heating, oil heating, gas heating, electric furnace heating and electric oven heating.