Aluminum and alloy induction melting furnace equipment mainly for metal aluminum and aluminum alloys and other materials smelting, but also for other metal smelting, such as steel, iron, gold, silver, copper, stainless steel, etc. with air-cooled protection, modification is simple, automatic Material, simple operation.
Aluminum and Alloy Induction Melting Furnace Equipment Product Description
Aluminum melting furnace is a new type of high efficiency and energy saving furnace developed according to the aluminum melting process. It can well meet the requirements of the aluminum melting process: strict requirements of alloy composition, discontinuous production, large single furnace capacity, etc, and reduced consumption, Reduce burning, improve product quality, reduce labor intensity, improve working conditions and increase production efficiency. It is suitable for batch operations, with the smelting of gold and recycled materials.
Aluminum and alloy induction melting furnace equipment product features
1. High efficiency and energy saving:
Electricity is used as an energy source and its use efficiency is high.
2. High thermal efficiency:
The semi-gasification combined combustion plus tangential swirling air distribution design, low-temperature segmented combustion, the burnout rate of more than 98%.
3. Stable and reliable:
Micro-pressure operation, no tempering and off the fire phenomenon.
4. Low carbon environmental protection:
Electricity and gas comply with environmental protection requirements, clean and pollution-free.
5. simple operation:
Air-cooled protection, simple modification, automatic feeding, simple operation.
Aluminum and alloy induction furnace equipment structure and characteristics
1. Adopt circular hearth furnace and reasonable burner configuration, the furnace gas circulation is strong, the furnace temperature is even, there is no local overheating and overheating phenomenon, improve product quality, extend the service life of the furnace.
2. Adopting a shaft furnace: The furnace charge absorbs heat in the shaft furnace to reduce the exhaust temperature at the top of the furnace and greatly increase the thermal efficiency. The furnace charge is preheated to a nearly melting state when entering the furnace, ensuring a very high melting rate and very low temperatures. Energy consumption.
3. Air preheater and furnace shell sandwich air duct: The air preheater absorbs the residual heat of the flue gas well. The preheated air enters the sandwich air duct of the shell, further preheating and heating, relatively increase the ambient temperature, and reduce the furnace The shell heats up, after the air preheats, can improve the combustion efficiency, the combustion intensity, the flame temperature and the speed, strengthens the furnace gas circulation and the heating rate.
4. The furnace door structure is reasonably sealed, the furnace door does not need to add furnace; the furnace door is sealed tightly, the opening time is small, the heat loss in the furnace is small, there is no blind slag refining dead angle, the operation is convenient, and the operating environment is good.
5. furnace top feeding: convenient feeding, low labor intensity, small furnace temperature fluctuations, long stove life, feeding does not take up the melting time.
6. Adopt high-efficiency energy-saving burner as heat source, featuring easy ignition, rapid temperature rise, high spray speed, safe combustion, and low air excess coefficient.