The small smelting furnace equipment is used for the smelting and heating of precious metal materials such as gold, silver, copper, tin, aluminum, iron, stainless steel, and platinum. Melting capacity from 1KG to 250KG. It is mainly through the crucible vessel to inductively heat up the precious metal and carry out smelting, purification, casting and other processes.
Small smelting furnace equipment main smelting furnace heating capacity and advantages:
1. High Frequency Melting Furnace: A single melting time of 1-5 minutes. Suitable for smelting a small amount of metal 1-5KG molten iron stainless steel Platinum aluminum: 1-2KG
2. Intermediate frequency smelting furnace: When the cold furnace is used, the smelting time for each furnace is 40--50 minutes. When the hot furnace is used, the smelting time for each furnace is 20--30 minutes. Suitable for smelting large quantities of metals or production. The low melting point metal melts faster.
3. The maximum furnace temperature can reach 1500-2000 degrees.
4. The heating rate is fast, and the temperature is constant after the temperature is increased.
5. Simple installation, safe operation, environmental protection and energy saving.
6. Light weight, small size, high purification efficiency.
7. Protection all: There are alarm devices such as over-voltage, over-current, heat input, and water shortage, which are automatically controlled and protected.
Input voltage: single-phase 220V/three-phase 380V
The basic composition of the small smelting furnace equipment:
Including high frequency power supply (one machine or split machine), induction coil, and helium.
The basic composition of the intermediate frequency melting furnace:
Including medium frequency power supply, compensation capacitor box and furnace body. According to different application requirements, it may also include infrared thermometers, temperature controllers and other devices; smelting furnaces are divided into three types: inverted smelting furnaces, top-out smelting furnaces, and fixed smelting furnaces. The overturned smelting furnace can be divided into a mechanical-type tumbling furnace, an electric tumbling furnace, and a hydraulic tumbling furnace according to an overturning manner.