Melting furnace safety operation specification
The melting furnace is a very dangerous equipment, the temperature can be said to be very high, we must pay attention to safety during production operations!
The problems that the smelting furnace should pay attention to in actual operation:
1. Check whether the electrical equipment, water cooling system, and sensor copper pipes are in good condition before opening the furnace. Otherwise, it is forbidden to open the furnace.
2. If the furnace damage exceeds the regulations, it should be repaired in time. It is strictly forbidden to smelt after melting.
3. There should be someone responsible for power transmission and furnace opening. It is strictly forbidden to touch the sensor and cable after power transmission. The shifter must not leave the post without permission, pay attention to the sensor and the crotch.
4. When loading, check whether there are any inflammable, explosive and other harmful substances in the charge. If it should be removed in time, it is forbidden to directly add cold and wet materials to the molten steel. After the molten liquid is filled to the upper part, it is strictly forbidden to add large blocks. To prevent the cover.
5. It is strictly forbidden to mix iron filings and iron oxides when making furnaces and simmering sputum.
6. The pouring site and the pit in front of the furnace should be free of obstacles and no water to prevent the molten steel from falling to the ground.
7. The molten steel is not allowed to be overfilled. When the hand is poured, the two should cooperate with each other. The walking should be stable. Do not rush to stop. After pouring, the steel should be poured into the designated place.
8. The medium frequency generator room should be kept clean. It is forbidden to bring inflammable and explosive materials and other sundries into the room. No smoking indoors.
Be sure to pay more attention to the operation!