Barstock thawing furnace equipment can heat and penetrate many types of bar, whether local or end. It is the entire heating and heat transfer, our equipment can be satisfied, and the heating speed is fast, high efficiency, bar material including stainless steel bar and copper bar, 45 steel bar, no matter what kind of material bar, as long as Need to penetrate the heat, forging after heating, the type of equipment can be met, according to different bar diameter to choose models, decades of experience, I believe we will be able to meet your heat treatment process needs.
Barstock thawing furnace equipment--The main advantages of stainless steel bar medium frequency heating furnace:
1. The heating speed is fast, the productivity of the heating equipment can be doubled, and it can be combined with other process equipment to form a continuous production line.
2. The heating time is short, the efficiency is high, the efficiency of the induction heating furnace can reach 60%-70%, the efficiency of the induction melting furnace can reach 65%-75%, and the heating efficiency of the flame furnace is only about 20%, the resistance furnace Heating efficiency is only about 40%
3. When using the induction heating method to heat before the thermoforming, because the heating speed is fast and the heating time is short, the burning loss rate of oxide scale produced by the blank is 0.5%-1%, and the metal burning rate of the flame furnace is 3%. The heating furnace saves 2% of material compared with the flame heating furnace, and at the same time it improves the service life of the forging dies.
4. If the high-temperature quenching equipment is used in the hot-working workshop, the temperature of the workshop is greatly reduced due to less heat loss, and the working conditions of the workshop are improved. Because the induction heating does not generate smoke and smoke, the workshop working environment is purified.
Bar material thawing furnace equipment outstanding features:
1. The intermediate frequency heating power supply does not require preheating before work, can work continuously, and has 24 hours uninterrupted working ability, which can meet the heat penetration requirements of the steel pipe end;
2. The installation, debugging and operation are very convenient. Induction heating will be applied in one school so that the bar can be heated to the required temperature in a very short time. Typical workpiece (eg 700×300×25mm) can be heated for 24-30 minutes. One piece, but you can extend the heat transfer time by adjusting the power;
3. Automatic feeding, energy saving, environmental protection, reducing costs and labor costs to facilitate the replacement of the furnace body, to adapt to the different requirements of the overall heating of the bar or end heating; heating power steplessly adjustable; ultra-small size, removable, covering only 2 square meters, convenient to use with any forging and rolling equipment and various tooling
4. In the heating process with heating instructions; greatly reduce metal oxidation, both material and improve the quality of forging;
5. Using IGBT supersonic induction heating power, it is totally different from traditional mid-frequency power supply.
6. Ultra-audio heating φ12-45 bar material, more heat, more uniform, faster; than SCR IF 30% power saving. Equipment has over-voltage, over-current, phase loss, water temperature, water pressure alarm protection and instructions.
Barstock thawing furnace equipment applications:
1. The diathermic forging of round steel with a diameter of 70mm or less is diametrically forged and the output per hour is 750kg.
2. The shaft can be quenched to Ф250mm shaft quenching, quenching depth 2-6mm.
3. The gear may be quenched to less Ф550mm gear hardening, the sleeve may be quenched to a sprocket roller Ф900mm; the module 50 can be a single gear tooth hardening, quenching depth 2-6mm.
4. Large-scale base rail quenching, quenching depth 2-6mm.
JZ-300/4 medium frequency thermal forging equipment main technical features:
1. Adopt IGBT devices and components for global procurement.
2. Adopt high-efficiency combination resonance technology.
3. Use low-inductance circuit arrangements.